Genna Grossman represents financial institutions in many types of finance transactions including asset-based loans, real estate financing, leveraged transactions, loan restructurings, workouts and bankruptcy proceedings. Genna is recognized as a “Rising Star” by New York Metro Super Lawyers and in the New York Metro Super Lawyers Women’s Edition in 2021.
Contact Genna Grossman
- One of three lenders under a $910 million revolving credit facility to a Belize corporation secured by works of fine art.
- A lender under a $575 million term loan secured by works of fine art.
- A lender under a $115 million term loan to a Mexican trust secured by Mexican commercial real estate whose tenants include Fortune 500 companies.
- A lender under a $130 million term loan for the refinancing of a New York City office building and other assets.
- A lender providing construction financing for a multimedia center in Las Vegas.
- A lender providing acquisition financing for a Long Island City residential tower, a Manhattan office building and a Manhattan hotel development site.
- A lender under $400 million of credit facilities secured by pledges by US and Cayman Islands private investment companies.
- A lender under a revolving credit facility to an investment management company secured by shares of a public company of which the borrower’s principal was a director.
- A lender providing a $100 million purpose credit to a British Virgin Islands private investment company.
- A lender providing $265 million of term loan and revolving credit facilities for the refinancing of a New York City office building and other assets.
- A lender under a term loan to affiliated limited liability companies secured by commercial buildings and rental residential properties located in Las Vegas, a pledge of the equity interests of the borrowers and assignments of the borrowers’ interests in third-party property management contracts.
- A lender in the workout and subsequent litigation involving the failed securitization of a $300 million warehouse line of credit secured by 51 real estate loans, and, following the successful litigation, in the workout of all 51 loans, including subsequent litigation in various jurisdictions across the country and the sale of certain real property across the country.
- Agents and lenders in the restructuring and refinancing of loans to financially troubled companies in the automotive, real estate, airline, real estate construction, taxi medallion, equipment supply, national restaurant chain and advertising industries.
- Lenders to art collectors in the United States, Europe and South America.
- Lenders in bilateral loans secured by personal investments such as marketable securities, Rule 144 securities, margin accounts and fine art.
- Creditors in the Chapter 11 bankruptcies of Maxus Energy Corporation and Relativity Media, LLC.
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Member, New York and New Jersey State Bar Associations
- Law Clerk, Hon. Donald J. Volkert, A.J.S.C., Superior Court of New Jersey, Passaic Vicinage (2013-2014)
Rutgers Law School, J.D., 2013, Senior Articles Editor, Rutgers Law Record
University of Michigan, B.A., 2008